Baker Web Academy SUMMER SCHOOL
2017 registration is now OPEN!
Please read through these important details (registration link is below):
- June 19th – July 14th, with July 4th off for the holiday.
- The cost is $150 per student. Checks must be received by Wed, June 14th in order to begin classes on the 19th.
- 15 first come, first-served $75 scholarships are being offered to current BWA students who are eligible under the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch program. Mark ‘Yes’ on the sign up form to be considered.
- Open to all 9-12 graders, including incoming freshman wishing to get ahead in high school credits.
- Students from outside Baker Charter Schools are welcome to attend.
- Teacher tutoring and office hours will be posted in the Summer School Canvas class, but online support will be available Monday through Friday.
- No school computers will be available, so students must have access to a home computer and wifi.
- Two classes (.5 credit each) are allowed for a total of 1.0 credit. All core classes are available, as well as Spanish, health, and two CTE technology courses.
- No home visits, but daily online support will be available with weekly progress monitoring. Each summer school student will be assigned an Advisory Teacher.
- Curriculum choices are Acellus, Aleks, Odyssey Ware or Rosetta Stone, with one written Canvas project per subject in Acellus classes. Health is only available via Odyssey Ware. Please choose your classes carefully.
- SIGN UP HERE
STAFF:Coordinator- Kate Ryder
Math- Emily Williams
Science- Patrick Williams
- Phone: 541-519-6334
- Gmail/Hangouts: email@example.com
Spanish- Katrina Rudolph-Wise