Baker Web Academy SUMMER SCHOOL 2016 registration is now CLOSED!
To find out more about our summer school program please read here! We will have summer school again next summer in 2017. Thank you!
- June 13th – July 8th, with Monday, July 4th off for the 4th of July holiday.
- Teacher tutoring and office hours will vary week to week and will be posted each Monday, but online support will be available Monday through Friday.
- Open to all 9-12 graders, including incoming freshman wishing to get ahead in high school credits.
- Students from outside Baker Charter Schools are welcome to attend.
- No school computers will be available, so students must have access to a home computer.
- Two classes (.5 credit each) are allowed for a total of 1.0 credits. All classes are available except Digital Arts and business classes for CTE credits. Spanish and Technology classes for CTE credit are available.
- No home visits, but daily online support will be available with weekly progress monitoring. Each summer school student will be assigned an Advisory Teacher.
- Curriculum choices are Acellus or Odyssey Ware or Rosetta Stone, with one written Canvas project per subject in Acellus classes. Health is only available via Odyssey Ware.
- The cost is $150 per student. Checks must be received by Friday, June 10th in order to begin classes on the 13th.
15 first-come, first-served $75 scholarships will be offered based on Federal Free and Reduced Lunch eligibility. Please mark ‘Yes’ on the sign-up form to be considered.(Scholarships have been distributed for this summer.)
Coordinator- Kate Ryder Math- Emily Williams Science- Patrick Williams Spanish- Katrina Rudolph-Wise Dates: June 13th- July 8th Grades: 9-12 Credit Offered: Cost: Curriculum Offered:
Social Studies/Language Arts
Coordinator- Kate Ryder
Math- Emily Williams
Science- Patrick Williams
Spanish- Katrina Rudolph-Wise
Dates: June 13th- July 8th