Baker Web Academy SUMMER SCHOOL
2017 registration is now OPEN!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ORIGINAL DATES HAVE CHANGED DUE TO MANY DISTRICTS EXTENDING THEIR SCHOOL YEAR.
New Dates: June 26th – July 21st (4 weeks)
Please read through these important details (registration link is below):
- June 26th – July 21st, with July 4th off for the holiday.
- The cost is $150 per student. Checks or money orders must be received by BAKER WEB ACADEMY, 2725 Seventh St, Baker, OR 97814 by Wed. June 14th. We cannot accept debit cards or PayPal, unfortunately. Please make all checks/money orders payable to Baker Web Academy (NOT Baker Charter Schools).
- All Summer School scholarships have been disbursed at this time.
- Open to all 9-12 graders, including incoming freshman wishing to get ahead in high school credits.
- Students from outside Baker Charter Schools are welcome to attend.
- Teacher tutoring and office hours will be posted in the Summer School Canvas class, but online support will be available Monday through Friday.
- No school computers will be available, so students must have access to a home computer and wifi.
- Two classes (.5 credit each) are allowed for a total of 1.0 credit. All core classes are available, as well as Spanish, health, and two CTE technology courses.
- No home visits, but daily online support will be available with weekly progress monitoring. Each summer school student will be assigned an Advisory Teacher.
- Curriculum choices are Acellus, Aleks, Odyssey Ware or Rosetta Stone, with one written Canvas project per subject in Acellus classes. Health is only available via Odyssey Ware. Please choose your classes carefully.
- SIGN UP HERE
STAFF:Coordinator- Kate Ryder
Math- Emily Williams
Science- Patrick Williams
- Phone: 541-519-6334
- Gmail/Hangouts: email@example.com
Spanish- Katrina Rudolph-Wise