Portland Graduation Ceremony:
June 16th, 2018 @ 1pm, graduates arrive 12pm
Monarch Hotel, Clackamas- 12566 SE 93rd Avenue, Clackamas, Oregon 97015
Baker Graduation Ceremony:
June 1st, 2018 @ 6pm, graduates arrive @ 5pm
North Baker Education Center- 2725 7th St, Baker City, OR 97814
Bend Graduation Ceremony:
June 8th, 2018 @ 5pm, graduates arrive @4pm
Central Oregon Community College- Willie Hall- 2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97701.
Eugene Graduation Ceremony:
June 8th, 2018 @ 5pm, graduates arrive @ 4pm
Lane Community College-4000 E 30th Ave, Eugene, OR 97405.
Standard Diploma Requirements
- Language Arts: 4.0 credits
- Math (Algebra I or higher): 3.0 credits
- Science (3 lab sciences): 3.0 credits
- Social Studies: 3.0 credits (suggested sequence below)
- World History- 1.0
- U.S. History- 1.0
- Government- 0.5
- Economics/Political Issues- 0.5
- Physical Education: 1.0 credit
- Health: 1.0 credit
- Career & Technical Education(CTE)/World Language/Arts: 3.0 credits
- Extended Application: 1.0 credit
- Electives: 5.0 credits
Total: 24.0 credits
Other Requirements for Oregon Diploma
- Essential Skills: Students must pass SBAC (Smarter Balanced) Reading and Math tests or alternative assessments. Please refer to the Baker Charter School Testing Center for test-prep and readiness.
- Extended Application: Students must pass at least one credits worth of career/college related coursework to graduate from an Oregon High School.
- BCS Diploma Options
- Oregon’s Graduation Requirements
- Oregon Essential Skill Requirements